|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pairs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pair in an individual bag, 50 pairs in an export carton|
|Delivery Time:||60 days in general|
|Supply Ability:||4000 pairs per day|
|Function:||Needle Puncture/impact/cut Resistant||Advantage:||Screen Touch Fingers|
|Product Name:||Hysafety CE Certified Needle Puncture Resistant Gloves With Level 4 Palm||Style:||Velcro Closure|
CE Needle Puncture Resistant Gloves,
Needle Puncture Resistant Gloves Velcro Closure,
Level 4 Palm Puncture Resistant Gloves
Hysafety CE certified Needle Puncture Resistant Gloves With Level 4 Palm and Level 5 fingertips Needlestick Puncture Resistance and High Cut Resistance For Police and Law Enforcement
● Special needle puncture fabric inside of palm including the finger tips, conforming to ASTM F2878-10 level 4 for palm and Level 5 for fingertips (on a scale 1-5), ISO 13997 level F and ANSI/ISEA level A9
● ISO 13997 level F cut and ANSI/ISEA level A9 palm,highest rating for cut resistant
● Special high anti-cut fabric back, ANSI/ISEA level A8 and EN388 3X44F,High cut, abrasion, tear and puncture resistant
● Knuckle protection for impact purpose, conforming to EN 13594:2015
● Synthetic leather printed with silicone, abrasion level 4, durable and grip
● Wrap-over fingertips offers more protection
● Breathable hyprene cuff with Velcro closure secures form-fitting
● Touchscreen compatible finger and thumb
● Conforms to EN388:2016 4X32F
|Product Name||Mechanics-style Glove with ASTM F2878-10 Level 4 palm and Level 5 fingertips Needlestick Puncture Resistance|
|Standard||EN388 2016 4X32F ; ASTM F2878-10|
|Materials||Special needle puncture resistant fabric; High anti- cut fabric for back|
|Cuff Style||Velcro Closure|
|Application||Serching;Sharps handling in healthcare;Glass handling;Cutting operations;Meat Cutting and de-boning;Animal handling;Gardening|
|Function||Needle puncture resistant ; Cut resistant; Screen touch|
|Hypodermic Needle Puncture Resistance (ASTM F2878-10) - Needle Size: 0.52 mm Diameter & 25.4 mm Needle Length|
|Palm : 8.15 Newtons (needle bent)|
|Fingers:10.12 Newtons (needle bent)|
|ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Level (#): A9|
|ISO13997 Level (#): F (137.2N, Standard 30N)|
|EN388-2016 Puncture resistant Level (#): 2 (99-110 N)|
1. How can I place an order?
Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer soon as we could.
For further discussion, it is better to contact us with email.
2. What is your MOQ?
3000 pairs, less qty is also negotiable.
3. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient for you.